Mechanicsville Brick Mason
Brick Mason services for homes and businesses
Free No Obligation Quote
Brick Mason, Mechanicsville, VA
An excellent masonry work is vital to the lifespan of your home. In areas where typhoons, flooding, and strong winds are observed during the rainy season, it is important that your home is protected and secured.
Certainly, there are many masonry companies in Virginia. A single search can get you a dozen of companies offering stone mason and brick mason services. An important step when contracting a masonry construction company is to get into their details and past projects. Get to know them before actually hiring them. An hour of research will not hurt if it means dealing with the right commercial masonry contractors.
Our High-Quality Masonry Services
1. Retaining Wall – a strong and durable retaining wall will help protect your property from the stress and pressure of heavy soil. This is especially important when your property is sitting on a slope or Situated nearby hills. Retaining the wall helps to stabilize the ground and keep it from pushing the wall to the point that it will collapse.
Patriot Brick Mason and our mason experts are knowledgeable in any type of retaining wall. No matter what type the soil and its composition, we can surely put up a robust retaining wall to protect your home from collapsing. We also offer brick wall repair and stone retaining wall repair services for your old and timeworn retaining walls.
2. Patio Pavers – no matter how big your property is, the only way to extend the outdoors of your lot is by putting a patio that leads to your outdoor gazebo or picnic table.
You may want a pathway going to a tree on your property. Our patio pavers can build you a clean and elegant-looking patio to which your children will surely enjoy!
3. Driveway Pavers – the most common driveway is brick flooring and brick tiles. For some homeowners, stone panels are preferred to increase the aesthetic value of the house. Regardless, driveways are a necessary part of the house to protect not only your cars from the ground but as well as your landscape from the weight of the car.
Do not let your car ruin your gardening. Make sure to hear our expert mason’s advice and let our masonry contractor take care of whatever you may need for your driveway. Our driveway pavers are highly skilled and have worked on hundreds of driveway projects with different clients.
4. Brick Mailbox – a brick mailbox may be an old piece of design, but everyone loves its timelessness. The good thing about the brick mailbox is that it fits many designs including modern and contemporary house designs.
Our expert mason can customize your brick mailbox according to size, location, and style. We believe that your curb does not have to be boring. A brick mailbox makes a lot of difference.
5. Masonry Repair – if you own a brick house or even a typical house that is three to five generations old, you probably need some masonry repair. Ancestral houses are known to hold the charm of an old house but safety is important and it should be the top priority.
Our expert mason can look at the structural integrity of your property. From there, we can identify which part of your brick wall needs to be repaired. We offer a wide array of masonry repair services including chimney repair, mortar repair, and fireplace brick repair, masonry crack repair, and masonry restoration.
6. Brick Veneer Installation – whether you wanted a brick veneer for your walls, your chimney, fireplace, or your flooring, we have a solution for you.
Brick veneer is an alternative to traditional bricks. It is usually preferred by homeowners nowadays than the traditional old bricks because it offers more design and styles. It is also lighter and relatively cheaper. Let our mason expert do the brick veneer installation to maintain that classic style of your home.
7. Tuck Pointing – whether it is a brick or a stone, tuck pointing is applied to restore and repair the mortar in between panels or bricks. Due to the common wear and tear of the mortar, tuckpointing and repointing may be required in every 1 to 2 years.
Tuckpointing a chimney or your indoor fireplace? Let our mason experts and masonry contractors do the masonry work for you. We highly specialized in tuckpointing and brick pointing or also known as repointing brick.
Come to us for the top-quality brick masonry. Call us today!
Call us for expert brick masonry!
Do not waste your time and money resources in doing the things that our masons are experts with. If you do the math, you are up for more cost than save money. In addition, your time may be worth more than the masonry work. Get in touch with us now, save time and money!